HEYYYYY!!!! Whoa, sorry it took so long to update! All is well. Work is FAB. Training is awesome (I have 2 more weeks with the SHAPE21 challenge!!!)
Diet is rocking, too! I'm eating TONS of "REAL FOOD" Ya know, food without a lonnnggg list of ingredients (half of which I can't pronounce).
I'm working on my Lake addiction to baked chips. I've kept it clean out there for the most part, but damn those BAKED LAYS!!!! Ughhhh! :)
Stacie mentioned that she lost track of time reading everyone's blogs.....TELL ME ABOUT IT!!
Here are a couple shout outs:
Krissa ROCKIN THE TIRE TOSS!!! YA GIRL!
Theresa *Reese* AUDITIONING FOR IDOL!!! What WHAT!
Melissa HITTING THE STAGE! This Gal works HARD!
Angela @ Oh She Glows. Her enthusiasm EVERY post is refreshing & awesome!
Seriously, I have so much fun reading & getting inspired:
SOOOOO, my goal is to inspire YOU to SWEAT!! (Inspira-2-Perspiya)
Here is a fun treadmill workout for ya: ENJOY!
WARM UP: 5mins.-3.6mph @ 2% incline. PUMP THOSE ARMS!
* 6-8min. 4.2mph @ 4 %incline
* 8-10min. 4.3mph @ 3 %incline
* 10-15min. 4.4mph @ 2 %incline
* 15-17min. 4.0mph @ 5 %incline
* 17-20min. 3.6mph @ 6 %incline
* 20-22min. 3.4mph @ 7 %incline
* 22-25min. 3.5mph @ 8 %incline
* 25-30min. 3.3mph @ 9 %incline
* 30-32min. 3.7mph @ 10 %incline (Start CoolDown NOW if you're short on time!)
* 32-34min. 3.8mph @ 9 %incline
* 34-36min. 3.7mph @ 7 %incline
* 36-38min. 4.2mph @ 6 %incline
* 38-41min. 3.8mph @ 5 %incline
* 41-43min. 4.1mph @ 4 %incline
* 43-45min. 4.0mph @ 3 %incline
COOL DOWN: Your descretion, but at LEAST 2-5mins. then stretch it out! i will VLOG my next cool down stretch regiment! I love to stretch when I'm nice & warm!
WHO SAYS YOU HAVE TO RUN TO GET A GOOD WORKOUT?? :)____________________________________________________________________
Here's to a healthy weekend full of clean eating & outdoor cardio!