"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Thursday, August 28, 2008

Boom chicka boom

Amazing. My music for my 2 min. routine is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!
I'm so pumped. I literally can't sit still when I listen to it (can I EVER sit still though......)
My friend from Phat Camp, Megan (Hi, other Megan from Phat Camp!!!) has done a handful of shows & soooooo graciously burned a copy of her music for me, saving me lots of $.
It's def. has almost a cheerleader vibe to it, but also has hip-hop thru-out. It's gonna be AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, I'm going to upload it so you all can hear it. Some of you will love it, some of you probably won't love it, but..........it's all good, it's entertainment and that's what I intend to do: Entertain the crowd! They won't be able to sit still in their seats!!!!!!!! :)

Off to the gym......that dang stairmill & I have a date.
LOVE LOVE~
EM