"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Sunday, October 12, 2008

Whew!

What a week! I can't believe just last Saturday I was on stage for my 2nd fitness competition! :) Kinda surreal! :)
It's funny how as a competitor we all know that being stage ready isn't realistic in a normal, everyday life. That being said, I wasn't neccesarily LEAN enough, so where I was at on stage, is something I can realistically live with. Being cut-up/super defined/slightly dehydrated: NOT HEALTHY. The physique I strive for: Athletic/femenine/nice curves: VERY HEALTHY. So that's where I'm at. I'd like to maintain. Of course if I maintain right now, it would make the next show that much easier, and the possibility of coming in as lean as I need - much easier! :)

I have to say the week after competition can do a number on your mentality of the hard work you just put in for X-amount of weeks. I've heard it compared to Cinderella the night of your ball.....it all disappeared at midnight......interesting comparision. A sad one, but sometimes true!
I'm really, really trying to work hard on training and healthy food intake to prevent this from being my 'destiny'. I like where I'm at, and dang it, it's in my power to keep it that way.

Alright, enough babbling! I'm soooooooo excited for my trip home. My in-laws & sis-in-law are coming along, it's gonna be quite the trip!

I'll try and keep this updated more frequently, but it'll likely only be a few times a week!
MUCH LOVE~
EM