"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Wednesday, December 31, 2008

It's almost here!!!!!!!!!! 2009!

HAPPIEST NEW YEARS TO ALL OF MY FELLOW BLOG BUDDIES! YOU AFE ALWAYS SUPPORTIVE AND I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR KIND WORD!
TO ALL MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS, THANK YOU FOR KEEPING TABS ON ME!
STAYED TUNED IN 2009***I'M CONFIDENT IT'S GONNA BE ONE HECK OF A YEAR, GOD WILLING, OF COURSE!
STAY SAFE TONIGHT & ALWAYS!
GOALS WILL BE POSTED TOMORROWS!

(I can't find my resolutions from last year, but I am pretty sure they were as followed:
**#1--Plan a bomb-ass wedding (check)


**#2--Win the Emerald Cup (okay, didn't compete there, but did compete, hitting my goals of at least one comp. a year)


**#3--LOVE LIFE, which if you can't tell, I DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

LOVE YOUR LIFE, IT'S THE ONLY ONE YOU GET!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO~
EM