"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Monday, February 9, 2009

25 RANDOM THINGS....about yours truly!

1. I have the BEST family ever. No joke. I'm so incredibly blessed. Not only do I have an amazing family, I'm actually one of the lucky ones who have awesome In-Laws, too! :)
2. We had ALL FOUR grandmothers at our wedding. How COOL is that?? Also, both of my grandfathers were there. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! :)
3. I declared Poli-Sci/Pre-Law when I started at Kansas State University. Then switched to social work, then to athletic training. In the end, I only completed 2 years and chose to pursue Massage Therapy. Now I practice Massage AND Personal Training and I could NOT picture myself doing anything else in the world right now!
4. When I was a junior in high school I had a summer lifeguarding job. We all shaved our arms (it feels cool when you swim...) but I used NAIR one time and got a chemical burn on both arms. Like, skin falling off, chemical burn. I think I wore a long sleeve for about a week. It hurt like C.R.A.Z.Y.
5. I have a deviated suptum that I hope to get fixed sometime soon. My breathing at night is horrendous. It pretty much sucks!
6. I'm highly entertained and humored by the O'Reilly Factor. Yep, I'll admit it!
7. I lived on huge belgium waffles, topped with scoops of vanilla ice cream and hot nutella (oh heavenly) while vacationing in Greece. Like, literally, a couple times a day sometimes! :)
8. At any given time I'm reading a couple books at once. Right now: REBOUND RULES by Rick Pitino, GREAT LENT, and Jeffrey Gitomer's Little Red Book of Sales Answers.
9. I am a baptized Orthodox Christian. I was married in the Greek Orthodox Church. My baptismal name is Evyenia, and my name day (which in Greece is almost bigger than your 'birth'day) is celebrated on Dec. 24 (which is obviously overshadowed by the Eve of the Nativity!!!!!) :)
10. I'm nice. It's not a facade. Some may think I'm fake, but truly, I just love life and I love people!
11. I have a hard time finding new girlfriends/Best Friends. I have a circle of girls, we call each other "EE" and it's so hard to top how fabulous these ladies are. We've know each other for sooooooooooo long, they can't be replaced!! I compare everyone to them! :)
12. I consider myself computer Savvy!!!!! I can type SUPA fast, too!
13. I was a homecoming queen canidate my senior year and lost....it still affects me today (I joke, I joke!)
14. I sometimes want children SOON.......I sometimes don't want children at all. Ultimatly, that decision is YES, WE WILL..........but we're gonna wait a few years! :) NO RUSH HERE!
15. I am less than 3 hours from the Canada border and still haven't been there!
16. I have a nephew, GAVIN MICHAEL, and was offically made Auntie Em (YES, I'm FROM Kansas!!) on June 7th, 2007. Everytime I say that, my mimi grandma reminds me that she's been "Dorothy" from Kansas her whole life! :)
17. I have driven from Kansas to Arizona THREE times, but only drove home two of those time! :)
18. Growing up I couldnt' tell ya if Washington State was ABOVE or BELOW Oregon. Now I live here! Also, GONZAGA is in my hometown! I always thought it was an East Coast team! GO ZAGS!!!
19. I use to do Cartwheels down the hallway, so my parents put me in gymnastics! :)
20. I laugh at myself NUMEROUS times a day.
21. I'm doing a modified Velocity Diet to tighten up for my cruise. I LOVE it!!!
22. There are times when my seester & I look like twins. We are actually four years apart. We make people guess who's older. I win a lot! (I'm the baby) Also, people mistake our Momma for our sister all the time! :)
23. I send out Mass text messages Multiple times a day. If you want to join my texting list, leave your number in the comment box. Just kidding. Dont' do that.
24. I think hair electrolocis (sp?) for the legs & pits might just be the coolest thing EVER, if only I could justify spending bucco-bucks for it......ahh, back to shaving..... :(
25. Heres a good one to end on: Next Monday, my hubs & I will be attending the WWE MONDAY NIGHT RAW/ECW downtown in Spokane. Look for me on TV (just kidding) Yes, I'm going to wrestling. Never thought that would happen....... :) :) :)

LOVE YA'LL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. I'm not checking this for grammatical erroars. deal with it! :)