"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Wednesday, February 4, 2009

BOOTCAMP MADNESS!!!!!

Geez, time for an update or what???!!

Well, I've been crazy busy (in a good way) with training & bootcamp classes. I'm having so much fun with both of them!

I haven't had time to update, but I guess no news is good news, right?

So, there's your update. And, I'm a lil over 5 weeks away from CRUISIN' so that has encouraged me to bump up the workouts and eat SUPER clean. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, I haven't been checking blogs much this week, either, so I'll get back on track soon!

LOVE YOU ALL~
EM =)
P.S. LOTS OF LOVE TO MY MOMMA. SHE HAD SURGERY ON MONDAY & IS RECOVERING (Much better today than yesterday, huh Mom??!?! ) LOVE YOU XOXOX!!!!!!!!