"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Saturday, May 9, 2009

My 1st Fashion Show


HEY YO!!!!!!!!
Well, today was quite the day. Let me explain :)
I had 2 bootcamps this morn, they were great. Then I stayed at the studio and did my 45. min Trekking workout (think hard intervals with incline).
After THAT sweat session, I got all dolled up for my 1st fashion show ever! But hear me out........
My in-laws own an senior living community and they host opens house every Saturday. Well, today's event was Mothers Day Tea & Fashion Show. My hubs asked if I wanted to be a part of it.....are you kidding me, of course I do! :)
So, I wore a sort of mu-mu I got in Santorini Greece on our honeymoon last June. It was soooooo much fun and all the residents/guests loved the show. AND---one of my bootcampers is a manager at a local Jewelry Store & allowed me to wear some of their new sterling silver line of jewelry! Sooooo cool, I wore a ring, bracelet, necklace and earrings; it was so fun!
Here are a couple pix. I hope you all have a WONDERFUL Sunday/Mothers' Day
Love~
EM