"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I'M BACK!

Whoaaaaaa! I have ALMOST caught my breathe & gotten back on a schedule. I can recap my trip in one word: OhMyGoshWonderfulFantasticAmazingLovingFamily
hee hee. Seriously, it was so much fun!!!!!!!!!!! My nephew Gavin turned 2 and he is sooooo much fun, such a fun age. It's soooo cool to see my seester as a momma! And even cooler to see my parents as grandparents! Too cool! :) Family time truly is priceless and I am already counting down their visit here later this summer! YAY!!!

I did a couple 4.5 mile runs with my folks and hit a local SNAP fitness to do some weights! Eating wasn't perfect, but hey, I tried! :)

I have completed THREE weeks (6 more to go) of the LEAN BODY CHALLENGE using the program Shape21. I tell ya, I am reallly REALLY enjoying it! I've sprinted soooo much it's nuts! And like I've said in past posts, I'm doing multiple circuits a day, which is refreshing and really keeps me loose!

Work is fabulous, it's so great to be back; I'm blessed with a GREAT great workload. Training clients & bootcampers inspire me everyday.

My husband held down the fort here at home & took care of the kitties! We are on puppy countdown!!!!! YAY!! We actually don't get our lil West Highland White Terrier female until late July. Ohhhh boy! :)

Alright, off to get caught up on everyone!!! I'll have to hold off on comments til I have more time this weekend. Know that I love you all and hope you're all welL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUCH LOVE, have a Great Thursday!!!!!!!!!!!
EM