"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Monday Madness

HELLO!!!!!!! Well, I just barely made it through yesterday!!!!!! Holy cow, I was at the studio for 10 hours. I'm not complaining, it was a fabulous day, but I sure slept like a ROCK!!!!!!!
Getting ready to head downstairs for some cardio and cicuit training. Then a nice date with the foam roller for a while. I hope you've all started your week off well, keep rocking and rolling! Get SOME kind of movement in today, even if it's 10-15 minutes! Remember how much better it makes you feel!

Here's a good quote to leave you with.......fill in the appropriate show title if friends or family say they can't workout...... :)

If you can tell me about what happened last night on the “Bachelorette”, then you have no excuses of why you have no time to exercise.

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

EM