"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Saturday, August 9, 2008

Confession



Well, this morning I was set to take my progress pix so I can send them to Mike davies & get my diet update. I have to be honest & tell you, I took the pix, had a mini-meltdown, and decided to RETAKE the pix this evening (which we did)
For those of you who take progress pix, you may feel my pain here! :) I just DID NOT feel like the pix did me any justice. Holy crap I've been bustin my rear & grrrrrrr, I was just really frustrated! :)

ANYWAY, I regrouped, got a KILLER workout done, relaxed all afternoon & re-took the pix. Luckily, my dear husband is a trooper & went right along with my mini-melt, insisting I'm progressing & heck, he thinks I look just fine right now! :) Bless his heart! :) Oh yeah, here's a pic of him, he's making great gains in the gym, too!!!!



alright, I'm doing fine now and just have that much more drive to kick it & take names!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE~
EM