"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Sunday, September 21, 2008

CALL ME BETTY!

Betty Crocker is in the building! More on that in a min.

So, as of my last update Thursday, I was feeling sort of tired. Well, continue on a couple more days, i'm FINALLY feeling closer to 100%. I had an adjustment on Friday for a locked up right SI Joint most likely from the toetouches & splits......anywho, I was a little "nasally & congested" and my Chiro, who had an old college roommate who competed in bodybuilding, talked to me about the fact that I'm asking a lot of my body....It was a really good chat, all of which I truly appreciate. I, therefore, took TWO, yes, I repeat TWO FULL DAYS OFF...............I almost went stir crazy :) but I'm grateful for the chat and where I am now, having given myself some due rest time. :)

Alright, back to betty crocker::::
Our house smells LIKE heaven right now!!! I just finished my yams with cinnamon, chicken with Mrs. dash hot & spicy in one pan and garlic & herb in the other pan. I'm am ready for the week!
Needless to say, I didn't get my routine recorded. I fall alseep each night rehersing it in my head, and that's gotta count for something! :)
Off to tackle the rest of the day~ Have a good one & BEST HEALTH to each of you.
LOVE~
EM