"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Monday, September 22, 2008

Good-Great--Grand!!!!!!

Note to self: Don't take breathing thru your nose for granted. It makes sleeping sooooo much easier! :) :) :)

HAPPY MONDAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Ohhh, I'm feeling so good. Later this week I plan on feeling GREAT, then of course next week, primarily Friday & Saturday, I intend on feeling GRAND!!!!! :) :) :)
I'm so stinkin excited! Really, I am-- I just cannot wait to compete again. Against myself mostly, I know I can bring a MUCH better 'total package' if you will--and I know what the heck I'm actually doing this time, so I will be prepared! :)
Also, last time we stayed with family and this time we're at a hotel, so I can literally have my stuff out everywhere.......lounge around....cook & eat food all day....Smell like tanning solution......practice posing!
That's it for now! Finish up at work, then home for a Schwetty's workout.
Holla~
EM