"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Friday, September 12, 2008

IT's fRiDaY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HI GUYS!!!!!! HOPE YOUR WEEK IS WRAPPING UP NICELY!!!!!!!!!!
I am at work, so I gotta make this quick!
I'm THREE weeks out. Holy Goodness! :) :)
I'm taking pix tomorrow for a diet update, and REALLY, it's only 2 more weeks, because the last week is called "peak week" and is different........soooooo, I gotta keep this momentum & keep heading in the right direction!
Fall is such a fun time to be in contest prep. I don't have near the distractions (wait, that's the wrong word: temptations, perhaps) that I have during the summer, esp. at the LAKE!!!!!!!!!
So, I'm finishing strong, well, really, just beginning!!!! :) :)
ALRIGHT, HAVE A FABULOUS WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE LOVE~
EM
I'll post some pix or video this weekend, so stay tuned!