"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Fabulous

I love to travel. I LOVE seeing my family. Holy crap, we had sooooooooooooo much fun in Kansas. My nephew......ohhh words can't describe, he's so awesome. and if I can recommend anything to new parents: Absoluely work on sign language with your children. It was AWESOME to see my 16 month old nephew sign back & forth with my sis & b-in-law!!! Very very neat.
Not to mention he does the shoulder bounce to music while in his carseat......Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)
Anyway, such a great great trip. My in-laws had a ball and everyone really enjoyed each others' company! :) It'll def. be an annual trip!
I got in a couple workouts while I was there, but trust me when I say the eating was NOT on point! :) Not even CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Hellooo double chin for a while........it's fine! :) I'll upload some pix later this week, it's always crazy getting back to work and back to life.
Hope you're all doing well! Love you all and thanks for checkin in!
Have an excellent day~
XOXO, EM