"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Sunday, April 12, 2009

3 weeks in-----10 ta gooooo

HEY YO!!!!
Hope you are all doin well!
Tomorrow marks our fourth week of P90X and the four week is always a 'recovery' week. So, that means this week is full of Yoga, core synergystics, kenpo and stretch. I will be doing a few rounds of cardio as well, just because.
I'm sooooooo thrilled with this program. I have to say, initially, I was apprehensive. I mean, I'm a personal trainer, right? I shouldn't have to use a program, I WRITE programs!! :) Anyway, I'm so thrilled. Period. LOVE IT!

I'm down 8 lbs. and MANY inches. I'm only 1/3 (not even yet)of the way done, too.....so LOOK OUT!

ALSO, on a suuuuupppperrr exciting note, my PUPPY was born Saturday! Yep, that's right, my West Highland White Terrier female was born April 11th. We get her in 9 weeks..........YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you all have a faaabulous week. Stay strong, stay healthy and get out and MOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOVE~
EM

Me & My Cousin Talia