"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Friday, June 26, 2009

HAPPY 80th!


Shout out to my Grandad, Bob! Happiest Birthday! Hope you have a WONDERFUL DAY! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

_________________________________
So while we went to a wedding last week---my nephew was a RINGBEAR(er?)
Check out these pix and TRY not to smile. He is soooo sweet! :)





Happy Friday, ya'll, make it a good one! I'm off to pick our puppy, home to workout, then out to dinner! Then laketime this weekend! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOTS OF LOVE~
EM

Ohhh, PS- Becca & C- HI GUYS! So, both of your pages lock up my computer just about everytime. Am I doing something wrong? Seriously, they take forever to load, & then it stops responding....lemme know what I should do- I miss checkin in on you both!
LOVE YA