"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Friday, September 18, 2009

5 Miler

Allllright! IT'S FRIDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! To make that even BETTER, It's THE END OF THE DAY, FRIDAY!!!!!! :)
I hope you've all had a fabulously productive week.
Using my handy dandy Garmin again today, I clocked 5 miles in 48.38 mins. (9.43 pace) It felt amazing and I got a TON of quality Vit. D. It's so nice here today! I'm loving the cloudless day! :)
Not much else to update; Work is GREAT! The puppie are sooo sweet, and all is well!!!
Here are the rest of the pix from our fun seattle weekend. We went walking around Downtown and shopped Westlake. Then there are a few from the wedding (hubs was Best Man) and then some from the Seahawks Game!
Have a relaxing weekend!!!!!!!!
Lots of love~
EM