"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Monday, September 21, 2009

HOLLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you've just gotta change your mind set and say BRING IT ON MONDAY!!!! :) Make your monday as fabulous as a friday! Why must we wait for a "GREAT" day to happen the latter part of the week? DO IT TODAY!!!!!!!!

Alright, enough of that! I hope some of you maybe tried my recent "INSPIRE 2 PERSPIRE" cardio session. I did it Sat. and it kicked my booty!!!!! Loved it!

Yesterday I did a quick 3 miles in 28 mins. For me that was FLYIN! Pretty sweet! Felt awesome! Possibly today (maybe tomorrow) I'm going to set my virtual training partner and do a slow (11 min. mile) 6 miler! yahhh!

So, yesterday after church, I had a little shameless photoshoot so I could get a good pic of the dress I wore to the seattle wedding (didnt get any fullbody pix there). My momma picked it out while they were up here, and I lUVVVEEED IT!!!!!!!! It was so comfortable! DressBarn of all places!!!!