"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Monday, October 12, 2009

Raaaandom

OH boy, here are my random thoughts for a monday: enjoy a coffee induced post:

*If you're not a big TV watcher, I completely understand, HOWEVER---yesterday I watched Fantasy Factory on MTV with Rob Dedryck (spelling is off sorry)and this episode had John Mayor in it. Holy cow. I laughed my butt off the entire show. Really really funny. It was the one where they had to "redeem" themselves with Robs' Mom because she heard some bad gossip. Anyway, of course Rob is funny, he has his own show, but really, I had no idea how funny John is. : )

*Also, right now I'm watchin Ellen. The three audience members with hidden talents were absolutly amazing. AND: Vince Vaughn is soooooooooo so so so so funny. Love that guy. My kind of humor! :)

*I am loving about 1/4 taes. of Ciayanne pepper in my oats right now. It makes me soooooo warm, and I eat them slower because of it. Also, if you use Chia seeds, make sure you 'activate them' by lettting them soak in water first. Then you get soooo much volume out of them!!! I swear I am eating my breakfast for 20 minutes there is so much volume!!

*I am tracking my weight more so for the Trend of it than anything. I actually feel great right now. it's nice to go through a fall without contest prep and the crazy ass rebounds (by choice) I always went thru. Anyway, about the weight: It's so fun to see it fluctute in regards to water, and fiber and tons of veggies and what not. Also, after weights I weigh more, too. Soo, I don't care what the number is, I just like the trend. :)

*Yesterday I ran 10 miles in an hour and 45 mins. I iced and epsom salt bathed and I feel awesome today.

*It's soooooooooo freakin cold here. Did I mention it was barely 40degrees during said 10 mile run? Yeah, burrrrr. Also, I'm heading to PetCo to get Bella & Blitz sweaters. I'm not kidding. I walk/run them once or twice a day and I don't want them to freeeeezzzeee!!!!!!!!

*I watched 4 movies this weekend. I was a single mom with four animals and all I did was lounge with the pups/cats. Ohhh yeah I am so cool :) :) (hubby was at a football weekend!)

Love to you all, again, KEEP YOUR GOALS WITH YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
GET SHIT DONE!!!!!!!!!! DO IT TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHERISH YOUR LIFE-YOUR LOVED ONES-YOUR HEALTH!!!!!!!!

XOXO~
EM