"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Tuesday, June 17, 2008

DAY 2 & 3

Day 3- 6/17
Cardio & Leg work. I already did some leg work sunday, but I needed to get stretched out, and what better way then by workin them out again! :) I had to get some blood flowing thru 'em! :)Plus, the routine I did kept my heartrate sky high so it's can sort of count for cardio! I'm sooooooooooooo happy to be in "CONTEST PREP" mode again. This is me, this is what I do. I thrive (like a baby) on a schedule. I need it, want it, desire it. Just love it basically! yep, that's it, I love it!!!!!

Day 2- 6/16 (had time to post, but forgot...)
Very good day. Eats were on, did morning cardio, ate breakfast, went back downstairs for upperbody work. Def. not as strong as I've been, but that's no prob, I'll get there! :) Legs soooooooore, will likely be worse tomorrow! Gotta get that glutamine cycling thru my body again! :) I don't care what anyone says, placebo or not, that stuff WORKS!!!!!!! :) :)