"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like.........

CHRISTMAS!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Although we've already discussed how i'm not SUPER thrilled about snow, I DO love a white christmas. And we're pretty much guaranteed to have a nice white Christmas!!!!!!! My hubs has shoveled so much snow, I can't even keep count the HOURS he's been at it the last four days. Ohhh, and the weather report tonight: up to 7 more inches............uhhhhhh boy
Here's after a couple rounds of heavy shoveling! Bless his heart! And there's Nash..

So, as Christmas is upon us, of course we all know what's next---NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS!!!!!!!! RIGHT???
I'm super excited because this will help fill my schedule, but also, I LOVE being inspired by people. It will continue to boggle me WHY PEOPLE WAIT, but hey, if you need the New Year to motivate you, then so be it! :) I love to reach my goals, and I love to watch and HELP people reach theirs!:)

I hope you're all enjoying the last few Calm days before CHRISTMAS EVE & CHRISTMAS DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Lots of love-stay safe & warm~
Em =)

PS, you can follow me if you want. check out the right sidebar and click to follow!!