"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Friday, April 24, 2009

OMG.....LMAO

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY FRIDAY!!!
Don't fret, I wasn't hacked by some crazy who writes in an unknown language........that's just me, trying to upload from my phone last night. This morning (I just finished P90X Cardio X) I thought, Maybe, just maybe I should hop on the computer and check my post from last night, ya know, make sure it uploaded. I like to use a lot of symbols when I text, so I tried to do that in my mobile blog post before I went to bed...........well, you can see the end result below.

Basically, that's hilllllarious!

I gotta head in for 2 trainings, then I'm done........,more to come later

MAKE IT A FABULOUS DAY~
LOVE~
EM :) :) :)