"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Monday, June 23, 2008

GYM WORKOUT!!!!!

Finally. I've been doing most of my workouts downstairs (home gym, Schwetty's) and I totally love it. It has everything I need, but as you home-worker-outers know, sometimes you just need a change of scenery! :) The gym I teach at, OZ FITNESS, is wonderful & huge. Sooooo, yesterday I went for my first workout since I got back! I did chest and worked on my tricks! Yeahhh! As I've found with my other lifts, I've lost a little strength, but that's fine, I'll get it back!
Monday is going well thus far! I've done my morning cardio, then I have back & bi's later today (before work).
That's it! Hope everyone is well! If you're a Monday goal starter: GET TO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!