"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Friday, June 27, 2008

Pain................

Well, yesterday I was OUT of commision. I got back into work too fast, I outdid myself at Turbo, and just dove head first into my contest prep. What can I say...I was REALLY excited! :) Well, my trapz & levators were really NOT thrilled that I hopped back in so fast....
ANYWAY, today I was THRILLED to feel close to 100% when, no joke, yesterday I was at about 50%. My neck, right shoulder, serratus, ohhh man, I was hurtin for certain! :(
After an AMAZING chiropractic adjustment, quick upperbody work by another therapist, contrast treatments ALL NIGHT of heat & ice, plus an epsom salt bath and high doses of BCAA's & Glut.........................SERIOUSLY FELT LIKE A MILLION BUCKS THIS MORNING. I was really concerned when I hit the hay that I might have to cancel my appointments today AND my training with Fiona. Ohhhh, just really happy to feel good!
So, on to the training: I worked out with Fiona and we figured out my training split for the next THIRTEEN WEEKS, heyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited. Basically my number one goal is to stay INJURY FREE. Ankle, primarily, but just full body in general! :) God willing, I will make it thru this as intended! :)

Tomorrow the hubby & I are going to the gym, then I work a couple hours, then it's off to the LAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This weekend we're suppose to be close to 100 degrees.......wHATT????

I hope everyone is doing REALLY well! Don't forget each day is a new day to reach your goals!!
MUCH LOVE~
EM