"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tuesdays Track Workout & Of course: TURBO!

Yesterday I did a WONDERFUL track workout. (No where near as tough as Jessica's, though, her's are crazy!) But I did a few rounds of stairs/lunges/squats/step-ups and threw a couple laps in just for the fun. Run forwards then turn around and jog backwards. Good stuff. Felt pretty good today!
YESSSSSS, for no morning cardio on Wednesdays!!!!!!!!! That was a welcomed break. I had 5 appointments today, now I'm getting ready to head for the gym to lift before I teach. Fun times!
Ohhhh boy, yesterday I also started my Hip-Hop class. It's just twice a week for four weeks and it's a LOT of fun! There are only nine gals in there and our first dance was to M.C. Hammer: Can't touch this! (That song will be in your head the rest of the day........)
Gotta bounce~
LOVE!!!!!!!
EM
p.s. Thanks for the nice comments on my 13 week out pix. I honestly wish I could agree, but really: a tan & heels are to thank. I have my work cut out for me...........keep watchin :) :)