"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 1-4 in Review

HEY GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!

So, here's my review thus far! (only 86 more days!)

Chest & Back:::: KILLER
Plyometics:::::: UBER KILER
Shoulder & Arms: Pretty Good, Not Bad
Yoga:::::::::::: L.O.N.G. but good. Hubz hates it :)

I've already previewed all of the videos, so I know what's in store for me, but SO FAR SO GOOD! My eating has been super clean and I'm feeling great. We both were detoxing for a few days! Seriously, way too much sugar & white flour for my liking! (while cruising, that is. Can you say, "SCONES"? not joking)

So, I hopw you all have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!
Here's a cute pix of my Mom & Seester. Gosh I already miss them so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
XOXO~
EM