"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Sunday, May 17, 2009

Weekend Warriors

That was us this weekend. Holy smokes.

Here's the list of things:
SATURDAY
75 min. Bikeride
1 hour of Tennis
Tons of yard work (well, the hubz, not I)
_______________
SUNDAY
1 hour hike
Painted a bathroom
Laundry, Cleaning, ETC....

I'm about to go on a walk/jog, it's soooooooooooo soo so nice today (yesterday as well) i'm loving it. I wish I could press pause on this sunshine! :) My cat sophia has done nothing but lay by the slider & SUN herself. Now THAT'S the life! :)
____________________
AWESOME NEWS,*With more explanation to come*;
excerpt from the email I received:

"Congratulations. From over a thousand entries, yours has been chosen, and you have been accepted into the Shape21 Lean Body Challenge"

O.M.G. HECK YAH.
More to come............ :) :) :)

LOVE LOVE~
EM