"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Friday, August 22, 2008

Hmmm....

So as I was surfing around on Self.com this afternoon....I was reading some "celebrity" blog stuff & found this too funny: (Just a snipet from an interview with Hilary Duff)

SELF MAGAZINE: You credit pilates with your weight loss?

HILARY DUFF: With everything! Seriously, my body changed in three weeks. I've always been really muscular; that's why pilates is good for me. I have broad shoulders and if I do weights or something I'll bulk up and feel manly, but pilates lengthens me out. Also you feel really powerful.



**Really? Do you know how many women read Self & probably believe this crap? She's a celebrity, she must really know her stuff.......... Anyway, just wanted to share that......don't get me started on half the stuff in print 'targeted at women'. The stuff is nonsense......**

But I digress.........HAD AN AWESOME 5:30am workout AGAIN!!!!!!! YAYA!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm just relaxing right now, then I'm heading to the gym for some more cardio.

LAKE TIME BABY!!!!!!

HAVE AN AWESOME WEEKEND, I'LL POST MONDAY!!!
LOVE~
EM