"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Legs

Just finished my Fiona workout. Kicked my booty. Now I'm home trying to get the hubby to join me for morning cardio in Schwetty's :)
This morning I'm doing 35 min. on the treadmill. Forward, then side shuffle for 25, then walk backwards, side shuffle again, then start over. Increasing the incline each round. Fun times. Harder than it sounds. Then finish with 10-15 min. on the ellip. My legs will be TOAST.
Tomorrow I'm Cross-fitting again at 6am. I hope I never lose this excitment I always feel towards Exercise. I just LOVE it. If I would get paid to workout all day, I'm pretty sure I would be one happy gal! :)
So, comment time: WHAT ARE YOUR GOALS????? WHAT KEEPS YOU GOING????

I'd love feedback. Have a fabulous day, and always keep in mind the 212 degree 'theory'