"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's getting cRaZiEr...........

Or I am, at least! :) :)
This morning Kuray & I (she's my Fiona-workout partner) were at the gym at 5:30am this morning ready to rock out arms & abs. (Yes, I repeat: 5:30am........people, this means I got up at 5am......) never knew I'd be driven to do that! :) :)

AWESOME workout, I stuck around for 20 min. stair mill & a 10 min. run. It was pretty nice to ALMOST be done working out for the day, and most people hadn't even STARTED their day!!!

Today after work I have a 35 min. cardio program (ellip & trdmill) THEN I clean house. Our groomsman, Adam, from AZ is coming into town for the weekend. We're heading to the lake tmrw, so that should be fun!

Anyway, that's my update!
LOVE LOVE~
EM