"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Saturday, January 10, 2009

124!!!!!

1)Days since my last competition
2)My weight
3)My bowling score today.
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
-
Leave your guess in the comment box.


Okay, just kidding. I have no idea how long ago my last comp. was.; I don't weigh myself; but I did bowl a 124 today!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is one of my best scores. For me, its a goal just to break 100 each time. We played 3 games and I did that easily!
We had a BALL! So much fun! The bowling alley was PACKED! Lots of lil birthday parties! My Hubs said he used to have his partys there, which was neat to know. (He'll be 30 March 3rd!)

anyway, I taught 4 bootcamps this morning. EXCELLENT classes! We've added even more classes to our schedule so we have over 10 classes a week to choose from! YAHHHH!!

Alright, off to watch more football. Gotta love playoffs!!! (GO CHARGERS!!!!!!!!!!) *The owner is Greek, and Sproles went to K-State!!!!!!!!!!*