"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Monday, January 5, 2009

MY DIET

2 Slices Ezekiel Bread
1 serving Dymatize Elite Whey Protein
2 Eggs

Lunch
1 Grande drink 16 oz Starbucks Coffee® - Caffe Americano
1 Slice Ezekiel Bread
2 Tbsp 35g Smucker's® - Natural Peanut Butter
1 bar granola bar-kashi honey almond

Dinner
2 cup shredded Lettuce, romaine
1/2 cup BUSH'S BEST - BLACK BEANS
1 oz (28g/20chips) Baked Tostitos
1/2 cup Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chiles
1.5 cup, chopped grilled chicken

Snack
1 Can Zero Coke
1 serving Baked Sour Cream and Onion Lays
1 servinga Dymatize Elite Whey Protein
0.5 cup, unthawed Blueberries, frozen, unsweetened

KCAL: 1859
FAT: 47 (Well, I take Fish Oil capsules, too. AND I need to add my ground flax)
CARBO: 173
PROTEIN: 188

Pretty good, not bad, not outstanding. Don't ask about lunch.....yeah, talk about not prepared to be "out & about" for so long. I MUST take a stocked cooler!

This diet thing, I tell ya, it's Trial & Error! In Review of today, I could use more eggs in the morning. And yes, I love me some flourless bread. Those carbs will gradually decrease, so I get 'em while I can!!!! And the caffiene intake needs to drop a lil (an americano & a cherry coke zero)

(DISCLAIMER: I really DON'T like posting my diet, because it changes all the time and frankly I'm lazy. But ALSO because everyone is different. I'm not eating just to be healthy, remember, my goal is to step on Stage, so it'll be different then eating "to be healthy." But not by much...........) =)

Love love~
EM