"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Monday, January 5, 2009

STOP SAYIN' "CAN'T"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leigh Peele had some GREAT words on her blog today: CHECK IT!

I can’t hit my diet today because I didn’t get a chance to get to the store.
I can’t do my workout today because it is cold outside.
I can’t get up right now and do my stretching because my neck hurts.
I can’t stick to this diet plan because it just asks too much of me.
I can’t stick to my diet today because I just need to get the job done.
I can’t stick to my diet today because I am tired and stressed and just need a break.
I can’t do this because I just want to live my life.
I can’t go out because I am too fat for life.
I can’t not eat when I go out with friends, it’s rude.
I can’t tell my spouse that I wish they would stop tempting me with fast food they bring home.
I can’t say outloud that this is the 2nd 3rd 4th 5th year in a row that I made a diet resolution.
I can’t tell my family that I need their help this time.
I can’t tell my friends that this time I want it to be for real.
I can’t take off my shirt and not cringe.
I can’t get it out of my head how good my life would be if I could just do this.
I can’t figure out what it is I am doing wrong.

I can’t be the person that says can’t anymore