"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Monday, September 29, 2008

GETTING CLOSE!!!!!!!!!!

I was up this morning at 5am for one HOUR of cardio on the elliptical. Check!!
I'm tired, but I'm going to take a nap here pretty soon. (Yep, almost 10am and I'm due for a nap!)
I'm heading to pick up my pretty sequinced top that I'm wearing for my routine. Sooo excited!!!
I have to lift around noon, then work until 7pm, then finish up with 45 min. of incline walking. Sa-weet.
Ohh, I have to go pick up a few groceries, too.....shocker. Got my dry-out diet. Dang, lots of Tuna & asparagas. I mean A L.O.T. I better look GOOOOOOOOOD on Sat.! :) :) :)
Thank you all for your nice comments about my routine. That was the first "real" run-thru, making sure everything transitioned nicely. Now that I know it does, I can really put some FLAVA in it! :) :) Just wait........
Thanks again for all the support. ***I love it, my Mimi & Papa in Arizona, they always send me the nicest emails about how they love reading my blog, but she has to preface every email with something along the lines of how crazy or nuts it is..... :) :) :) ***
I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope everyone is well~
LOVE LOVE~
EM