"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Friday, October 3, 2008

ROUND 2: LET'S DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALRIGHT LADIES & GENTLEMEN: I'm SEATTLE/EVERETT BOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm taking the laptop & have wireless connection thankfully at the hotel, so you better believe I will upload pix and keep you all posted. How about a VLOG all dolled-up??!?! You won't even recognize me I'll be so tan! :)
I'm really, really REALLLLYYYY excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everything is falling into place like so and I'm very grateful my body has stayed healhty, especially considering the pounding it's taken this week! :)
I'm all smiles & ready to hit the road. About a five hour trip, we're thinking, and you know what that means........lots of bathroom breaks! :) ha ha.
I love each of you & your support you've shown me. Thanks a milly!
More to come~
EM :)
Ohhhh, and for those of you keeping tabs, I DID GET TO SEE MY BEST FRIEND & IT CERTAINLY HELPED ME GET THRU THE WEEK! LOVE YOU AIR!