"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Saturday, October 4, 2008

Final Results


Oh boy, how do you preface losing?!
Folks, there's no sugarcoating tonight darn it!
I felt even more confident with my routine tonight then I did this morning! There were over 400 people there and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to perform. I'm uploading my routine right now. My hubby was in the front row and got fairly good footage, considering the bright lights & whatnot.......
Anyway, after a long, long evening, we ended in our one-piece for placings. And what's the last thing you want to hear when you're one of those five? You name being called first...........well, tonight that name was mine.
I'm really fine with it. I know I rocked my routine, but of course my physique could use some finer tuning.....But the fact that my category is 50% dependent on your performance is discouraging.....again I felt SUPER confident that I brought it.
All in all, I have had a WONDERFUL time prepping and following thru with show number two!
Thank you all so very much for your kind words, support and love. Really, comments are awesome and you all always make me smile with your kind words, but, that's the results, 5 outta 5....whatdaya say.....
LOVE LOVE LOVE, I'm off to bed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!