"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Friday, October 3, 2008

TANNED UP & READY TO ROCK

HI GUYS!!!!!! Coming to ya LIVE from Everett WA!!!!!!!!
I have one coat of spray tan on, with one more to go, then I check in, then I come home and SLEEP!!!!!!!!!!! (Don't be confused by spray tan, it's still stage color, so basically I'm orange. hee hee)
So far so good today. Tired, but not too bad, I look pretty good, but I love mornings, that's when I look the best :-)
Thanks for the comments, I'll post after pre-judging & let ya know how I think I did! :)
My hubby as always is being a trooper. Dang if I'm not a crappy batch sometimes :)
Bless his heart. He's my driver, too!
Alright, I'm outa here, I'll post pix tonight, so check back!
LOVE YOU ALL~
EM