"Beyond the comfort of what you already know, you'll find the wonder & magnificence of all you can become!"


Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Greatness

Last night I couldn't sleep. This time it wasn't because I couldn't get my routine music out of my head. I literally couldn't stop smiling and thinking about 2 of my most recent "happiest" days of my life. I think I heard or read something during the day about how important it is to be able to visualize something good or happy in times of stress or discord.

ANYWAY, the two things I couldn't get out of my head, that made me smile ear to ear were: (Well. I have many MANY things that make me smile, but here's what I kept replaying last night:)
**When my hubby proposed Aug. 15th 2007. I could seriously replay that event in my head all day. That was such an amazing afternoon. A feeling like the world literally stopped for a minute, or maybe that was just my heart stopping for a brief minute... :) either way, a pretty indescribable feeling & fun to remember

**The other thing I couldn't stop thinking about was how FUN and exciting it was when I was able to surprise my family with a trip home to Kansas last December. Talk about an awesome day: I called my bro-in-law from Denver asking to be picked up in KC, then I got to surprise my sister, which was G.R.E.A.T and then I got to surprise my Parents, which was soooo fun, too!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I slept really well (once my mind turned off) but I know I went to bed with perma-grim :) :) :)
So-I hope you all have happy moments that you can easily bring to the forefront of your thinking & for even a few minutes, make everything else seem petty.

I'm soooooo pumped I get to see my best friend today. I took a nap at work before I went home. I need to clean up a little and if I tried to rest at home, it wouldn't happen.......
JUST A FEW MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LOVE X10~
EM